We are looking to hire a Network Administrator to join the ITCS team to support the day to day activities to our customers and maintain computers networks and solve problems that may occur.
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems.
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Support in the budgeting for equipment and assembly costs.
- Assembling, configuration and/or relocations of new or updated systems.
- Maintain existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Providing network administration and support in equipment such as: servers, routers, switches, among others.
- Keeps inventory of all hardware (laptops, desktops, tablets, among others).
- Recommend equipment, operating systems and/or software upgrades; considering cost savings and business needs.
- Antivirus Upgrades in servers and employee equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understand how to connect devices to form a fast and efficient network.
- Knowledge and understanding in Cloud solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points and controllers, and monitoring applications.
- Takes initiative, works with minimum supervision.
- Leadership and team-building.
- Eager to demonstrate value by sharing knowledge with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Analytical problem solving.
- Driven by results on time.
- Language: English and Spanish
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 2-5 years Network Administrator
Location: Caguas, PR
Job Type: Full-Time
Integrated Technology and Compliance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer