Technical Support / Help Desk
We are looking to hire a Technical Support employee to join the ITCS team to monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within our client’s organization in a technical support role.
- Installation & configuration of client’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Support with the installation of new applications / software into employee’s computers.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid technical background combined with customer service experience problem-solving attitude
- Hands on experience with help desk.
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions
- Strong Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management
- Good interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Takes initiative, works with minimum supervision.
- Eager to demonstrate value by sharing knowledge with others.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Driven by results on time.
- Language: English and Spanish
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 2-5 years as Technical Support.
Location: Caguas, PR
Job Type: Full-Time
Integrated Technology and Compliance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer