SYSTEM ENGINEER / OSI SOFT SOFTWARE
Seeking a System Engineer to support the design and implementation of FDA Manufacturing projects based on OSIsoft / OSI PI solution. Manage very competing timelines, schedules and prioritize critical tasks. CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS REGULATORY EXPERIENCE IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL, BIOTECHNOLOGY OR MEDICAL DEVICES INDUSTRY.
- Take responsibility for PI Data Historian System project design, implementation and integration, performance testing and tuning, commissioning, and support of applications, components, and services.
- Carry out requirements gathering and design including writing functional and technical specifications as well as developing best practice designs incorporating the full Microsoft & OSIsoft stack.
- Perform daily management and operations of OSIsoft PI Data Historian platforms, including active management of data quality, system maintenance, monitoring, backups, and retrieval.
- Rigorously test all upgrades, revisions, and configuration changes to historian software.
- Ensure all data sources to PI historians are active and connectivity with other applications such as SAP, Maximo, PAS, etc.
- Create, Edit and Delete tags in PI Server with PI-DataLink.
- Support in upgrades of RtReports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Solid understanding of the OSIsoft PI system architecture and security.
- Experience installing, configuring, validating, and tuning PI Server and security.
- Hands on OSI SOFT PI (Data Historian) system products: Asset Framework (AF), Audit Trail, Batch, Calculations Data Archive, Event Frames, Notifications, Connectors, Core sight, PI Datalink, PI Integrator for Business Analytics(tableau), Interfaces, PI Process Book, PI Server.
- Fully bilingual: oral and written
- Takes initiative, works with minimum supervision
- Leadership and team-building
- Eager to demonstrate value by sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Analytical problem solving
- Driven by results on time.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering Systems, or equivalent experience and/or field of study
- 2-5 years programming and analysis experience
- In-depth knowledge of OSIsoft products.
- RELATED EXPERIENCE IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL, BIOTECHNOLOGY OR MEDICAL DEVICES INDUSTRY.
Integrated Technology and Compliance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer