Seeking an Sr. Automation Engineer that develops automated systems independently. Coordinates resources. Helps to identify and develop new technologies. Candidate must possess Regulatory Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Medical Devices industry.
· Responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and teaching end users about their automated systems.
· Implements new systems. Coordinates internal and external resources.
· Assists in the development of new systems.
· May lead and/or supervise RAs, RAE Associates, and RAEs.
· Maintains the documentation of specialized laboratory automation systems.
· Collaborates with outside resources
· Develops new automation - often incorporating new technologies.
· Manages internal and external resources.
· May supervise RAs, RAE Associates, RAEs, and ASs.
· Manages the documentation of specialized laboratory automation systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- PROGRAMING PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- TROUBLESHOOTING OF PCS SYSTEMS
- Initiate and lead cross functional teams
- Presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and problem solving
- Project Management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fully bilingual: oral and written
- Leadership and team-building
Bachelor's degree in ENGINEERING and 5 years of directly related experience.
Integrated Technology and Compliance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer