Packaging Validation Specialist
Seeking a Packaging Validation Specialist that have advanced knowledge in validation in Packaging Validations .Candidate must possess Regulatory Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Medical Devices industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess a solid understanding of FDA Validation guidelines and industry best practice for this field; and be able to implement validation standards on a daily basis.
- Presents interpretation of results for validation engineering projects of significant scope and complexity.
- Implements validation engineering policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory requirements and company manufacturing standards that affect multiple organizational units.
- Apply knowledge of validation engineering outside of area of expertise to broad many of assignments in related fields.
- Provides the technical validation engineering support of process and equipment issues in the laboratory or manufacturing environment.
- Work with qualification activities, utilities, facilities developing requirements and recommendation for process.
- Communicate with the staff and management on ways of implementing plans and recommendations .
- EXPERIENCE IN PACKAGING EQUIPMENT VALIDATION
- Basic Project Management
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation, persuasion, facilitation and project cost development skills.
- Manage multiple tasks
- Able to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fully bilingual
- Facilitates and organizes
Master's Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 3 years of Scientific experience or Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 5 years of Scientific experience.
Integrated Technology and Compliance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer